Chicago Dentist - Chicago Dental Office
Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Richard R. Marek, DDS's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Richard R. Marek, DDS
5929 N Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60646
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
Click here for door to door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Chicago, IL so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site.
- Bring insurance carrier information, list of current medications that you are taking(If Applicable), and a photo ID(New Patients Only)
- Your appointment is reserved especially for you If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please contact the office as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans, but are in network with the insurance carriers listed below. We do not accept any HMO, DMO,or Medicaid/MCC insurance plans. Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Richard R. Marek, DDS does not participate in Health Management Organizations; however, we will be happy to file your insurance claims for you. We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own dentist.
Accepted Insurance Carriers:
- BlueCross BlueShield of IL PPO (in network provider)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield DNoA (in network provider)
- Delta Dental Premier (in network provider)
- United Healthcare
- United Concordia
- MAnhattan Life Assurance Co
- Payment in full at time of visit with cash, check, or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, and Discover)
- Estimated co-payments at time of service with cash, check, or credit card with most insurance plans following benefit verification. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee this estimate and that there may be a balance after insurance pays. If you prefer this payment option, we do require credit card on file to apply any balance or credit that remains.
- Flexible, no interest monthly payments that fit your lifestyle available through care credit. (For more information, call Care Credit directly at (800) 859 - 9975 or visit www.carecredit.com)
A Note to patients with insurance:
- We are happy to file any insurance claim as a service to you at no charge. Please keep in mind that any estimates that we provide to you is only an estimate and that you are responsible all fees in their entirety.
- Also, your insurance benefits are based upon a contract between only your employer and the insurance company - - not our office. The amount of coverage is determined by the type of plan your employer has purchased for you. Dental insurance is mostly to provide some assistance to you.
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- In Office Whitening